lesbian facesitting
    trample
    cuckold
    ponyboy
    trannies

1,000's of extreme smother pics and tons of movies:
    Click Here

About Roman Video:

We specialize in fetishes ranging from Facesitting, femdom, ass worship, cuckolding and other areas of sexual expression. Many of the ideas for these videos came from my own fantasies over the years, some are from fans of our videos and others come from stories or people's real life experiences I've read throughout the years that have been weaved into a story that reflects what is happening in some people's lives.

We try to incorporate the psychological aspect of Domination and submission into all of our movies because we know that the most important aspect of a good BDSM movie is the psychological aspect of it (whether it be the things the people say, do or how they act). We also try to have some fun during the filming, as some of the fetish videos I've seen in the past are a little too dark or intense to be enjoyable. We hope the sense of having fun comes across in our videos.

Roman Video was founded in 2002. I started this company so I could make movies that I wanted to watch and that nobody was making at the time. Many times I get asked why I chose the name "Roman Video". The idea behind the name "Roman Video" is to celebrate the ancient Romans and their open sexuality. It also stands for quality -- quality which means you are going to enjoy yourself when you watch a video of ours and maybe watch it several times and not have to fast forward through the whole thing.

We sincerely hope you enjoy our videos and websites.

Romulus
    Roman Video
    Lesbian Facesitters
    POV Cuckold
    Huge Horny Tits
    Ponyboyz
    Trample Me Now
    Trannies In Brazil
    Facesitting POV

Standard

romanvideo? die seite ist doch schon uralt... da hab ich schon vor urzeiten damals mit 15 glaube ich vor fast 10 jahren meine ersten facesitting videos gesehen^^

Standard

Da werden Erinnerungen wach. Ist doch schön dass es die Seite immer noch gibt und sie auch weiterhin Content produziert.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory.

Standard

das auf jeden fall

Standard Crouching Woman, Hidden Face

crouchingwomenhiddenfaceromanvideo (1).jpgcrouchingwomenhiddenfaceromanvideo (2).jpg

Starring: Part 1: Mistress Tori Sinclair and slave Bubba
    Starring: Part 2: Mistress Mia and slave Bubba

Mistress Tori Sinclair is pissed at her pathetic hubby Bubba for not finishing her website. She demands an explanation and begins to smother the life out of him! She forwards and reverse smothers him until his head turns bright red, suffocating him with her beautiful ass. She uses hand over mouth to smother him along with her breasts for LONG periods of time, causing him to almost pass out several times. She grabs his cock and balls and threatens to yank them off if he doesn’t give a good reason why he hasn’t finished her site. She slaps his face and continually verbally abuse him throughout the torment. Tori then moves Bubba onto a chair and plants her ass down on his face, saying he could at least pleasure her since he wasn’t good at anything else, so she rides his face, sliding her pussy and ass across it back and forth and CUMS LOUD! After she recovers, she then decides to ride him around into the living room, making him bounce up and down, sliding her across his back, further stimulating her. After a few minutes of making him whinny like a horse in front of the mirror, she begins to moan in ecstasy and CUMS AGAIN HARD on his back, finishing him off with a strangle headlock! Poor Bubba better finish the site soon if he plans on living. Hot Erotic Smother and Ponyboy scenes. Great Camera angles put you in the movie with Mistress Tori as she talks directly into the camera, telling you what a piece of shit you are and then sits down on the camera smothering your face her gorgeous ass and pussy!

Click here for more:
    http://www.romanvideo.net/shop/produ...roducts_id=128

Standard Cosima Knight, hubby and ex-boyfriend

Hi all! It's great to be back! Enjoy!
    Image19.jpgImage20.jpgImage21.jpgImage22.jpgImage23.jpgImage34.jpg

Your stunningly hot, blonde wife, Cosima Knight, sucks your cock while she tells you that she intends to fuck her ex-boyfriend and other men too. Her hot mouth, and her threats of putting you into chastity convince you to go along with it.

Preview video:
    http://www.romanvideo.net/shop/produ...m8iujs9reu7324

Standard Dillion Carter Rules!

Your wicked bride, Dillion Carter, wants to fuck other guys. She tells you it's going to happen while she sucks your cock. You try to resist. You say you'll fuck other girls too -- but get your dick slapped mercilessly for even thinking such a thought.

Preview:
    http://www.romanvideo.net/shop/produ...9477tksg4dis40

Standard Huge Horny Tits

Two huge breasted brunettes are determined to control your hard cock! Pixie-face, blue-eyed Rachele Richey shows off her incredibly hot, young body, asking you to imagine your cock sliding between her amazing natural tits. Knowing how horny you are, she takes charge. Locking you in a chastity device so you'll save all your cum for her tits.

Preview:
    http://www.romanvideo.net/shop/produ...oducts_id=1753

Standard Along Came a Facesitter

Starring Mistress Brook and slave Scotty

Mistress Brooke is a beautiful curvy woman alone at home and is oh so horny for some serious ASS WORSHIP and FACESITTING so she calls her favorite ass slave to come on over and provide it for her, and sure enough, once he arrives, he is put to hard work under her gorgeous feminine ass.

Forwards and backwards she rides his face, taking great pleasure in instructing tongue to reach every spot she desires, while making sure that he can't breathe during the licking.

After some serious ANALINGUS ASS WORSHIP and ASS RIMMING she decides to reward her slave by putting on a well worn pair of PANTYHOSE and remounting his face and riding it with her ass covered in pantyhose.

Preview:
    http://www.romanvideo.net/shop/produ...roducts_id=102

Standard POV Cuckold - Volume 42

Starring Wife Paris Lincoln, Boyfriend Johnny

Your wife is the frisky and wicked Paris Lincoln. She smiles gleefully as she tells you she intends to fuck other guys and make you watch. She sucks your cock to get you to agree.

Enjoy this free clip:
    http://www.romanvideo.net/shop/produ...oducts_id=1787

Stichworte

Lesezeichen